4/20/2008

Falling

Time passes by,
I am falling deeper and deeper.

There is nothing I see,
I feel the sun, I feel the dark,
but still nothing to grab.

I see no future,
I see you in a different time.
I see the sadness of my life,
such an unjustified sadness.

Where will you go?
Where will you stop?
What would you do
if I'd fall deeper,
if I couldn't get up again?

Everything I want
is you to be my friend,
to be my lover,
to follow me
through the unknown spheres,
just to follow me to the bottom.

If my way is dark
it is because of my fears.
If I am getting out off it
it is because my angels lead me.
You are inbetween.

Shall I give my life in your hands?
My inner says: never do!
Never think about it.
But still I wish I could.

"You are somewhere else,
I am still right here."
Let's walk few steps.

Let's not waste our time,
let's just run away.

I am falling deeper.

Keine Kommentare: